Saturday, December 31, 2016

Every Day Carry (EDC) Photos

I wanted to share photos of my current EDC setups. All of my guns are now carried appendix IWB with custom kydex holsters and mag pouches that I've made myself. The additional EDC items include a Spyderco Bradley pocketknife, a Streamlight ProTac 2L flashlight, a Smith & Wesson tactical pen, a small canister of Sabre pepper spray, and a custom kydex wallet and key keeper that I also made myself. Basically, the only thing that changes from day to day is the gun and spare mag. :-)  In case you are wondering, the guns are displayed from top to bottom as most carried to least carried, but I do carry them all.

CZ-USA CZ P-07 Urban Grey with a
Burris FF3 optic and a Streamlight TLR-3 light

CZ-USA CZ P-07 with a Sreamlight TLR-3 light

CZ-USA CZ 75 P-01

CZ-USA CZ 75 PCR

Sig Sauer Ultra Compact 1911

Sig Sauer RCS Sport Compact 1911

Sig Sauer Traditional Compact 1911

2 comments:

  1. Good to know the p 07 has enough slide material to mill down for a rmr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, plenty of material that can be removed and there are several different companies that do it on P-07s and P-09s.

    ReplyDelete