Sunday, February 19, 2012

2011 Autocrossing Season Review

The 2011 autocrossing season was pretty great! (I know this is a late update)

I used my new GoPro HD camera to capture some great in-car video which can be seen on my new YouTube page here:

I didn't finish out the season because the track layouts at Kimbrough Stadium were getting smaller and tighter to the point that you couldn't even shift the car out of 1st gear. At the end of the day that's just not fun enough for me to spend $40 to stand out in the hot sun all day.

There are still no new venues for the West Texas Region SCCA, so I probably won't be autocrossing in 2012. However, I do have something new that I will be trying out... Motorcycle Track Days!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I miss the race tracks from the UK....so many tracks, almost one track an hour or so away from anywhere

    ReplyDelete