Thursday, September 27, 2012

Motorcycle Track Day - 09/22/2012 @ ECR

Back at Eagle's Canyon Raceway for two days back-to-back with RideSmart.  My wife came with me, and even though she had no intention of doing either track day, we brought her bike with us on the trailer so that she would have transportation to and from the track as well as to participate in the parade laps on Saturday.  While waiting to do the parade laps, she was encouraged to sign up for Sunday's event on stand-by and they would let her use some rental leathers for free.  We both had a lot of fun, and she'll be attending track days with me going forward. :-)  Below are video clips of two of my best laps from each day, and photos of both of us. It's nice not getting passed as much as I did on my first track day, and as you can see from the videos I'm passing a lot more people now, but I think I'm going to stay in Level 1 for next season to make sure I can proficiently stay on the race line, continue working on correct body position, and improve my throttle and braking so that I can be more comfortable with passing.

 


1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how motorcycle tires change with time. I am always excited to come across the diversity that comes with automotive accessories. The ones shared here are an encouragement that as motorbike riders, we can always look forward to more tires in new looks, designs, styles and finishes to pimp our rides even more…I am out to try as many tires varieties as I can get in the market..

    ReplyDelete