Saturday, October 17, 2015

USPSA Action Pistol Match 10/17/2015

This was the last USPSA action pistol match to be held at the Amarillo Rifle and Pistol Club, as these matches will be moving to a larger range in January. I've been shooting in the Production division for a little while this year, but decided to shoot one of my Limited division guns at this match. This was the first time I was shooting my home loaded .40 S&W ammo (major power factor), and it was definitely better than off the shelf ammo as far as recoil goes.  I didn't have any gun/ammo malfunctions, but I did have a brain fart on Stage 5 (a brain fart at a USPSA match??? Yep!).  There were two Grand Master shooters at this match, so I wouldn't have won anyway. 😛 Still had a lot of fun though.


EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match

No comments:

Post a Comment