Saturday, June 18, 2016

USPSA Action Pistol Match 06/18/2016

This was my first action pistol match in USPSA's Carry Optics division. This match was at Patriot Outdoors in Clovis, NM. I was using my new CZ-USA P-07 Urban Grey with a Gen1 P-07 Duty slide that had been milled for an optic by CZ Custom. It was a bit weird for me to get used to the red dot and to shoot with both eyes open, but by the last two stages it started to feel a little more natural.  I ended up in 2nd place overall (22 total), but there weren't any Grand Master or Master class shooters at this Level 1 match.  I'm going to keep using the P-07 in Carry Optics for a little bit to see if I like it as much as I've enjoyed Limited, Single Stack, and Production.  I know I'm hurting myself by switching guns and divisions frequently, but that's part of what keeps the sport fun for me. 😊


CZ-USA CZ P-07 Urban Grey with a Burris Fastfire 3

No comments:

Post a Comment