Sunday, April 23, 2017

Outlaw 3-Gun Match 04/23/2017

I am finally posting a video of a 3-Gun match.  This is my 4th match to compete in, and my first match using my new Franchi semi-auto shotgun.  I am still getting used to 3-Gun (haven't been to a match since September last year), but I'm getting a little more comfortable with it.  The semi-auto shotgun makes a huge difference when compared to a pump-action shotgun. Definitely a great investment, although I am getting a few light primer strikes.  I've also installed a new Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6X scope on my AR-15 as well as a new Precision Armament M4-72 muzzle break.  I found it a little difficult to position my head at the right distance from the eyebox to get a clear view through the new scope.  I'll have to keep practicing to get it down better. 😜



No comments:

Post a Comment