Tuesday, October 3, 2017

USPSA Action Pistol Match 09/23/2017

I forgot to upload and post this blog entry and video after I got done editing it, but here it is now.  I used my CZ Scorpion in the PCC division at this USPSA match.  Wasn't really concerned about going fast or coming in on the top three (placed 6th out of 17 total).  I just wanted to go shoot.  Having this attitude makes it much more fun for me, and I plan to go to every match in the future with this attitude.  Is it nice to place in the top three? Hell yes!  But... I get too frustrated with myself if I don't, and it isn't fun when I do that.  The whole reason I got into action pistol sports in the first place was just to be more proficient with my handgun skills for concealed carry.  So, I plan to continue in the sport for this reason. 😉


CZ Scorpion EVO S1 Carbine

No comments:

Post a Comment