Saturday, March 3, 2018

IDPA Action Pistol Match 03/03/2018

I was really happy with my performance at this IDPA action pistol match with my optic-equipped CZ USA P-09 Urban Gray.  The Burris Fastfire 3 optic performed perfectly at this match, I didn't have any brain farts, I tried to be consistent and smooth rather than fast, and I ended up in 3rd place overall out of 19 total.  I also had the least points down overall (only 5 points down for the entire match), which means I was the most accurate shooter of the day. I did have one light primer strike on the first shot of the last stage. This unexpected malfunction kept me from placing 2nd overall as there was less than a 0.50 second difference between 2nd and 3rd. Overall, it was a great match and a lot of fun. I am really enjoying shooting in the new Carry Optics division of IDPA. 😀


CZ-USA CZ P-09 Urban Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment