Saturday, August 12, 2023

USPSA Action Pistol Match - 08/12/2023

USPSA action pistol match at 41 Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX. I was shooting my ported CZ-75 SP-01 in the Open division with my normal concealed carry gear. I had several personal performance issues today... a missed shot on each of the two swinging targets on the first stage, and I also fired an extra shot on the second stage that was "Virginia Count" (i.e. - no make-up shots allowed), so those 3 penalties put me at too much of a deficit to place well at this match. Despite the penalties, I can see from reviewing the video that my speed with the CZ was pretty good (for me)! The gun ran great and I had a lot of fun in the 103 degree Texas heat. I ended up in 13th place Overall out of 50 total.






No comments:

Post a Comment