Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01 Handgun

I was so impressed with the performance of my CZ 75B Stainless Limited Edition at a USPSA match a few weeks ago, that I decided to purchase a CZ 75 SP-01 for dedicated competition use so that the Stainless LE doesn't get abused (it's too pretty for that!).  I know that the most desired SP-01 is the "Shadow" version that doesn't have a firing pin block, but I am 100% satisfied with the "B" version modified with Cajun Gun Works and CZ Custom Shop parts.  I plan on using this new gun in USPSA's Production Division and in IDPA's Stock Service Pistol (SSP) Division. I will most likely alternate back and forth with the EAA/Tanfoglio pistols that I've been using, as I still really like those guns as well.  It's just nice to have a little variety in the action pistol sports. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. At Jbfirearm Sales Pro, ammo for sale have a firing range, shooting reach, or weapon range which is a particular office, setting, or field planned explicitly for gun use capabilities, preparing practice, or rivalries.
    buy CZ-USA CZ 75 Tactical

    Email : sales@jbfirearmsalespro.com
    Phone : +1 (514) 275-0240

    ReplyDelete