Saturday, April 4, 2015

"Outlaw" Action Pistol Match 04/04/2015

Video from another "outlaw" action pistol match at the ShooterReady.biz outdoor action pistol range in Canyon, TX. This was a combination of USPSA rules, IDPA scoring, with a lot of steel targets thrown in.  I entered in two different divisions at this match. I shot in "Open" division with my EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match in .40 S&W (normally used for USPSA Limited Division), and I shot in "SS/ESP" division with my EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Limited Pro in 9mm (normally used for IDPA ESP Division). I placed 2nd in Open and 3rd in SS/ESP.  It was interesting to me that I was only 5 seconds faster raw time with my "open" gun, but I was much more accurate with it since my adjusted time was around 30 seconds faster.

Open Division

SS/ESP Division

No comments:

Post a Comment