Monday, July 13, 2015

Motorcycle Track Day - 07/12/2015 @ ECR

After what seemed like several years since we've been on the track (it's only been 9 months), we finally got back to Eagles Canyon Raceway near Decatur, TX for our first track day weekend of 2015.  The first day kicked our asses, but by the second day we were finally getting back in the groove.  On Saturday, Monica was riding her 2008 Ducati 1098, and I was riding her usual track bike which is a 2008 Honda CBR 600RR. On Sunday, we switched bikes and gave it another go.  Monica has decided that the 600RR is a much better bike for the track, and I agree 100%.  The Ducati 1098 is a handful to manage on the track. It's heavier and has a very sensitive throttle (not a good thing with that much power on tap).  I was finally getting the hang of it by the end of the day, but I was too hot and too tired to keep going.  We had a great time, and it was nice break from my action pistol shooting. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment