Monday, July 2, 2018

CZ-USA CZ P-07 Handguns with Trijicon RMR Update

I was so pleased with the Trijicon RMR on my black P-07 that I decided to move that slide back to it's original Urban Gray frame (I sold the Gen1 slide with a Burris Fastfire 3), and have the other slide milled for another RMR by Jagerwerks.  I opted to have a window milled into the top of this slide, and I went back with Tungsten Cerakote again.  I wasn't able to source a factory suppressor height tritium front sight for this slide, so I went with a Dawson Precision 0.370" tall fiber optic front (w/green fiber rod) and a blacked out 0.395" Glock MOS rear sight.  I typically prefer tritium sights on my carry guns, but since these are just backup sights, I'm okay with them being non-tritium. I'm very happy with the way these two guns turned out! 😍😎

 

1 comment: