Saturday, January 5, 2019

Outlaw 3-Gun Match 01/05/2019

My first shooting match for 2019!  I thought I would be rusty since I haven't been shooting for a little while, but I actually did really well at this Outlaw 3-Gun match.  I won every stage and came in 1st place Overall. I shot my rifle prone for the first time at this match, and was able to do my shotgun reloads fairly decently. 😛  I recently built an older used Gen1 CZ P-07 Duty to use with a dedicated compensator (more on that in a later post), so I decided to use that gun for 4 out of the 5 stages to see if I could tell any difference when compared to my non-compensated full-size P-09.  I had some trigger reset issues with the new P-07, so I wasn't able to shoot it as fast as I would've liked, but I could definitely tell that there was less muzzle flip with the comp. 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment