Saturday, November 11, 2023

USPSA Action Pistol Match - 11/11/2023

USPSA Action Pistol Match at 41 Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX. I was using my recently upgraded STI Tac-Lite 4.0 2011 in the Open division. Unfortunately my camera wasn't working during the classifier stage so I was only able to record four of the five stages.  This upgraded gun runs really fast for me due to it's lighter weight and ported barrel. I didn't have any issues with the gun, but I had a miss on one stage and a "no-shoot" hit on another stage, so my final results for the day suffered a bit. I ended up in 8th place Overall out of 39 total. I plan to carry and compete with the Tac-Lite for several more matches as I feel like it is a really capable gun, and it is very fun and easy to shoot fast!







No comments:

Post a Comment