Saturday, May 12, 2018

Outlaw 3-Gun Match 05/12/2018

This Outlaw 3-Gun match had a little bit of a twist... we were required to use actual concealed carry guns with only one extra mag (30 rounds total on the body), and we were limited to 30 rounds for the rifle and  only 7 rounds for the shotgun on each stage (i.e. - no reloading).  I decided to use my Glock 19 based Polymer80 build with a Trijicon RMR, because I wanted to see if picking up the dot with an RMR was as easy as it is with the Burris Fastfire III that I use on my optic-equipped competition guns.  I'm going to be installing an RMR onto an extra CZ-USA P-07 slide and will use the RMR/P-07 combo extensively for every day concealed carry usage, so this was a great test to make sure the smaller RMR was still a good option.  While I am still pretty slow with my 3-Gun performance, I am getting a little bit better and ended up in 3rd place Overall out of 11 total.  Definite improvement. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment