Sunday, May 6, 2018

IDPA Action Pistol Match 05/06/2018

Due to the high temps today, I decided to use one of my actual carry guns with T-shirt concealment at this IDPA action pistol match. Unfortunately, my reloaded competition ammo that I was using at this match was loaded slightly too long for my optic equipped CZ-USA P-07 Urban Gray and I ended up with a failure to eject on the first stage which took some time to clear. At the end of each stage, the chambered rounds were getting stuck in the gun during the "unload and show clear" procedure. My new grip technique is apparently keeping the slide from locking back on an empty mag, so I wasted time on the clock wondering if my gun was actually loaded or empty. 😒 I also lost the front sight off of the gun on the third stage, but I didn't even notice it was missing until after the match was over. 😕 I still ended up in 3rd place out of 13 total overall, but I felt like it could've definitely gone better.


CZ-USA P-07 Urban Gray with Burris Fastfire 3

No comments:

Post a Comment