Saturday, July 1, 2017

IDPA Action Pistol Match 07/01/2017

I went back to using my trusted CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01 handgun at this IDPA match at the Shooter Ready Action Pistol Sports range in Canyon, TX.  This gun never disappoints me, and today it helped me take 1st place out of 18 total. 😎 Other than having some points down on the longer shots on stage 3, I was pretty happy with my performance.  Plus, I was shooting with both eyes open at this match and it worked out very well for me. I've been dry fire practicing a lot using both eyes open again, because I feel like it is the best way to shoot for self defense and with a red dot sight (pistol and rifle). To me, it just makes sense to shoot with both eyes open with iron sights, so I don't have to think about closing one eye unless I need to take the time to align the sights for shots farther than 20 yards.  This was actually the first time I've tried using both eyes open at an outdoor match and it is way easier to do outdoors than at an indoor range.

CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01


No comments:

Post a Comment