Sunday, January 23, 2022

Outlaw Action Pistol Match 01/23/2022

It's been a while since I've been to an outdoor action pistol match due to the cold weather and "Rona".  This match is an "Outlaw" match because it was a mixture of IDPA and USPSA rules and scoring, and there were only 5 of us that showed up so we didn't even bother to keep score.  We basically just ran the same stage in different ways to get 6 stages in for the day.  Pretty much a practice day.  But since there aren't any scores published, let's just assume that I got all Alphas and won the match! 😆

I was shooting my new Walther PDP Compact with a Holosun 509T optic with my everyday concealed carry gear from RFV Tactical.  This PDP has surprised me to the point that it's all I've been carrying and shooting lately. It might even dethrone the CZ P-07 as king of all the compact carry guns!





No comments:

Post a Comment