Saturday, July 27, 2024

Outlaw Action Pistol Match - 07/27/2024

Outlaw Action Pistol match (IDPA scoring, USPSA-ish rules) at the Amarillo Rifle and Pistol Club. I was using a new Staccato P 2011 that I recently picked up as a shop gun for RFV Tactical. I bought the gun used in excellent condition for a price that was way too good to pass up, and it already had a Leupold Delta Point Pro optic installed. I wanted to use it for at least one match while it was still completely stock before doing anything to it, so this informal match was the perfect opportunity. My performance sucked and the match itself sucked for multiple reasons, so it was all a big disappointment for me. The gun ran fine, but it wasn't nearly as easy to shoot fast as all of my other personal customized carry guns. I ended up in 1st place Overall out of 19 total, but that's most likely because several good shooters left early due to the extended wait times in between each stage (only using one bay and each stage was setup completely different), so I would've most likely ended up in 2nd or 3rd place if they had stayed. 😕😖




No comments:

Post a Comment