Saturday, April 25, 2015

USPSA Action Pistol Match 4/25/2015

This weekend's USPSA action pistol match at the Amarillo Rifle and Pistol Club went very well for me.  I was again shooting my EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match in .40 S&W in the Limited Division despite having malfunctions with the gun in the last several matches.  I've finally got the gun running well enough that I didn't have any malfunctions throughout the entire match, and I felt like my performance was pretty good as well (placed 2nd out of 8 total).

Update: After listening to the video with headphones on, I realized that I actually hit the steel activator at the end of the first stage all three times.  It just didn't fall until the third shot.  That makes me feel better, as I thought I missed it two times at that close range. :-)


EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match

No comments:

Post a Comment