Saturday, June 6, 2015

IDPA Action Pistol Match 06/06/2015

IDPA action pistol match at the SRAPS outdoor range in Canyon, TX. I finally got through a match without any light primer strikes with my CZ SP-01 in 9mm (I discovered that the firing pin had a slight deformation, which I carefully filed down and polished). I didn't have any of my typical brain farts, but a few of my shots weren't as accurate as I would've liked (no misses or no-shoots though). I ended up placing 2nd out of 10 overall.

Now that the SP-01 is running reliably, I will start alternating between it, my EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited Pro in 9mm, and my Springfield Armory 1911 Trophy Match in .45 ACP at IDPA matches. I realize that sticking with one gun is the best way to improve, but the variety makes it fun for me. :-)


CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01 (used for SSP)

EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited Pro (used for ESP)

Springfield Armory 1911 Trophy Match (used for CDP)

No comments:

Post a Comment