Sunday, July 19, 2015

USPSA Action Pistol Match 07/19/2015

Another back to back weekend of shooting USPSA matches.  Today's match was at the Shooter Ready Action Pistol Sports outdoor range near Canyon, TX. I was shooting my EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match in .40 S&W and decided to shoot the remaining 75 rounds of high power self defense ammo from a carry gun that I no longer own. While this ammo resulted in more felt recoil than I am normally used to, I'm happy to report that I didn't have any malfunctions other than me not inserting a mag all the way in the gun during a reload (the mag dropped out while firing). I believe this was due to me loading one too many rounds in the mag. We had six stages with two classifier style short courses, and I sucked at both of those two stages. :-P I still managed to place 2nd out of our small group of 8 entries, so it was a good day for me.


EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match

No comments:

Post a Comment