Saturday, August 1, 2015

CZ 75 SP-01 - Cerakoted Frame

I really don't like all black guns (they're too dangerous that way, right? :-P), so I've been contemplating changing the appearance of my CZ 75 SP-01 by either having the frame and slide hard chromed, or having just the frame Cerakoted in Stainless (H-152Q) to give it the appearance of a factory SP-01 Shadow Dual Tone.  While hard chrome would've been an awesome look (and a very tough finish), I went with the less expensive Cerakote option since I was able to find a local certified applicator and because I really like two-tone guns.  I also installed the ambidextrous safety from an SP-01 Shadow to complete the look. I am extremely happy with the way the gun looks now! :-)


1 comment:

  1. That really looks good. I have the same gun and I am planning to get the frame Cerakoted. I was all set on a bronze look. I just found this and now I am even more confused about what color to get. That looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete