Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IDPA Indoor Action Pistol Match 08/12/2015

I was able to get video of me from a different perspective at this indoor IDPA action pistol match at Texas Panhandle Pistol Club.  I was shooting my CZ-USA CZ P-07, which is one of my regular concealed carry guns with 3-dot tritium night sights.  I recently installed a factory competition hammer and also purchased a Blade-Tech OWB kydex holster for it, so I was curious to see how well it would work for me at a match.  I had one miss during a weak-hand shot on the 4th stage (shot was barely in the black painted area on the target), but otherwise I felt like I did pretty good with the gun (2nd place out of 9 total).

In case you're wondering, we don't use the required cover garment at these indoor IDPA matches during the summer because it's so hot inside the range.


CZ-USA CZ P-07

No comments:

Post a Comment