Monday, November 6, 2017

IDPA Action Pistol Match 11/04/2017

Since I've been doing so well with my CZ-USA Scorpion EVO S1 Carbine in USPSA, I was excited to use it again at this IDPA match.  I started out really well, until I encountered a horrible malfunction on an unloaded start for Stage 3 that took me over 35 seconds to clear.  This pretty much ruined my chances of winning the match. 😠  I also had a mag fall out during a reload on Stage 5 (my fault), which didn't help the situation, but I could've recovered from that.  Two things I learned from the issues I had at this match: lock the bolt back before inserting a mag on an unloaded start, and always slap the bottom of the mag on a closed bolt reload.  Time for more dry fire practice! 😛


CZ Scorpion EVO S1 Carbine

No comments:

Post a Comment