Saturday, May 28, 2022

Outlaw Action Pistol Match 05/28/2022

Another local outlaw action pistol match (USPSA rules with IDPA scoring). I definitely tried to push my speed a little bit, even though you can't really tell from the video. My accuracy didn't suffer too much, but it did suffer. I ended up in 2nd place Overall out of 20 shooters. I was shooting my Walther PDP with a Holosun 509T optic and an Inforce WILD2 weapon light in my RFV Tactical concealed carry gear.  The heat wasn't bad in the morning, but it got almost unbearable by the time we got done. At least it wasn't windy as hell like it was at the last match.  The PDP performed well, but I prematurely locked the slide back after the first round fired on the 2nd stage due to my high grip on the gun (and my big hands).  The slide lock/release lever on the PDP is very long, so I will most likely shorten it to work better with my high grip like I have done with all of my hammer fired CZ guns. While I love the PDP and I feel like it is absolutely the best striker fired gun on the market today, I still feel like I shoot the best with any of my CZs.



No comments:

Post a Comment