Saturday, March 25, 2023

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol Match - 03/25/2023

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol match at 41 Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX. It was cold and windy at this match and it was causing me to not be focused on shooting as I was expecting it to be warmer and did not bring a heavier coat to keep me warm in between stages. The first three stages went okay, but they weren't very fast as I only had one miss/makeup shot. On the 4th stage I had several misses that took time to make up and I forgot to get my planned reload done on the 5th stage and ended up running dry and had to finish the stage with a flat-footed emergency reload. I also had a few trigger freezes with my new custom Staccato P 2011 which just look like weird hesitations on video. Despite my mistakes and slower runs, I ended up in 4th place Overall out of 37 total.




No comments:

Post a Comment