Sunday, March 24, 2024

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol Match - 03/24/2024

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol match at 41 Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX with the West Texas Practical Shooters club. This was a larger than normal charity match and we were able to sign up for multiple entries to increase the charity donations. I was shooting my custom ported STI Tac-Lite 4.0 2011 in the Open Division in the first half of the day and then my Springfield Prodigy 4.25" in the Limited Optics Division during the afternoon. I only posted video from my first runs with the STI TacLite, because I was so tired by the afternoon runs with the Prodigy that I did pretty poorly and didn't want to bother posting those runs. Both guns ran great, but I could've gone a little faster on some of the stages. A few of the stages were also very challenging and couldn't really be shot quickly. I ended up in 12th place overall out of 86 total with the STI and 25th place overall with the Prodigy.





No comments:

Post a Comment