Monday, October 9, 2017

IDPA Action Pistol Match 10/08/2017

I normally use my CZ-USA CZ-75 SP-01 for IDPA matches, but I was up until midnight the night before this match stippling the frame on my CZ P-09 Urban Gray and wanted to try it out. I swapped out the optic equipped slide for a standard slide to be legal for the Enhanced Service Pistol division. I've recently stippled the front and back straps on both of my P-07s and now both of my P-09s.  I tried to match the factory texture that is on the sides of the grip as much as I could. It's not too aggressive, but feels WAY better than horizontal serrations surrounded by smooth plastic!


CZ-USA CZ P-09 Urban Gray and CZ-75 SP-01

Three different top-ends for the P-09 Urban Gray

CZ-USA CZ P-09 Frame Stippling

No comments:

Post a Comment