Saturday, July 23, 2022

Outlaw Action Pistol Match 07/23/2022

Outlaw action pistol match at Amarillo Rifle and Pistol club (USPSA rules and IDPA scoring). Not the greatest performance from me, as I was hot, tired, and ready to go home by the 4th stage.  Had a brain fart on the 4th stage and forgot to do a mag change when advancing to the next shooting position, which resulted in a flat-footed reload. The last two stages were hoser stages, and due to my heat exhaustion I shot them as fast as I could without any real regard to accuracy.  They were definitely fast, but lots of points down. Despite my underwhelming performance, I was able to take 1st place overall out of 14 total. I was shooting my beloved CZ P-07 Urban Gray at this match, as I recently re-textured it to fix a previously botched stipple job, and it turned out great! I've been carrying it every day since I re-textured the grip, so I used it at this match too.



No comments:

Post a Comment