Monday, August 15, 2022

Update for my Tungsten CZ P-07

This particular CZ-USA P-07 was my very first CZ as well as my first dedicated concealed carry gun. It was also the first gun I've ever stippled, so there is a lot of sentimental value with this gun for me. It's gone through a lot of changes over the years with different lights, several stipple jobs, and the slide has been refinished several times in different colors of Cerakote. Now that I am stippling and doing Cerakote "professionally" at RFV Tactical, I decided to give this P-07 a makeover!  I really like two-tone guns, but I prefer that the frame of the gun is a lighter shade than the slide and controls, and this P-07 was the only gun that I currently own that had a "reverse" two-tone color scheme.  I wanted to stay with the Tungsten color theme, so I refinished the frame in Tungsten, refinished the slide in Graphite Black, re-textured the grip and slightly changed the profile borders of the textured area, created a 5mm magwell border at the bottom of the grip, and added matching texture on the index pads on the sides of the frame and on the front of the trigger guard. I spent way too much time unnecessarily chamfering all of the pin holes in the frame before refinishing it, but I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! 💖

Before photos

After photos

Up close details of the texture work

No comments:

Post a Comment