Saturday, January 7, 2023

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol Match - 01/07/2023

First match of 2023!  This one was a new Outlaw Steel action pistol match at the Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX. The match is similar to USPSA but with all steel targets and "time+" scoring. These matches will be going on once a month at the Lead Farm this year in addition to their regular USPSA matches, so I am very excited about it! There is something very satisfying about shooting steel targets and hearing them ding loudly with each hit. 😁 Unfortunately I had a LOT of light strikes with my new Zev Tech OZ9C at this match, which cost me some time, but still managed to come in 3rd place overall out of  42 total. I've got to get the light strike issue worked out on the OZ9C as this gun is amazing to shoot otherwise.




No comments:

Post a Comment