Saturday, January 28, 2023

Outlaw Steel Action Pistol Match - 01/28/2023

Outlaw Steel action pistol match at the Lead Farm in Lubbock, TX. I was again running my Zev Tech OZ9C in the Open division. The gun ran great again, but I didn't perform as well as I would've liked. I had a lot of misses because I was trying to go too fast, and making up all the missed shoots took extra time. 😟 I also got called for a miss on the second stage (6 hits required at each of the four shooting positions) which added 10 seconds to my overall time, but after getting home and reviewing the video, I confirmed that I made up all of my missed shots on every stage. I ended up in 9th place Overall out of 47 total, but I should've been in 6th place without the incorrectly called penalty. 😡 Oh well, it was still a lot of fun! 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment