Saturday, September 7, 2024

USPSA Action Pistol Match - 09/07/2024

USPSA Action Pistol Match at the Southwest Shooting Center in Clovis, NM with the Southwest Performance Shooters club. I was shooting my V-Slot ported 2019 STI Staccato P in the Open division. The gun ran flawlessly this time with my reloaded brass case ammo and no trigger reset issues either as I had adjusted in a little bit more pre-travel on the trigger bow. I guess the gun just doesn't like steel case ammo, because I haven't done any extractor tuning since the last match. Unfortunately, I inadvertently engaged the thumb safety during a reload on stage 4, which was a Classifier stage, which cost me a little bit of time to recognize and resolve. 😕 I still managed to come in 4th place Overall out of 25 total. 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment